GL Physics is a fun program that reads a script file and, from it, generates a world of physics :)
Imagine simulating the Solar System, for instance
Project Status: Beta -- Release 1 -- Pre Collision
- Finding out how to do stuff in OpenGL.
- Handling the creation and drawing of (some) objects.
- Implementing the script reader (make your own scenes, its fun :D.
- Implementing object atraction and object movement.
- Implementing colision (having some trouble with linear momentum conservation in 3d space).
- Allowing the specification of the scene file as a program parameter.
- Making the program more customizable allowing the change all sort of variables (now constants) related to the program.
- Particle system.
- Faster code.
- Whatever :)
Screenshots - 1